We're so glad you've joined us!
You are stepping into Evolve, a real community of real women, who are excited that you are coming on board.
Mairead Mackle (Founder)
Being in business and a being a mother of 7, I know how challenging it can sometimes be for women to get ahead.
With that in mind I’m making it my mission through Evolve to celebrate the successes and achievements of others, share their inspirational stories and encourage more women to get out of their comfort zone and take a step into their own personal success, whatever that may be.
As a serial entrepreneur, I, together with our Evolve team want to help you to evolve into the woman that you want to become.
So come join our community and find you way to personal success!
- Mairead is an award winning, female entrepreneur, owning & operating a diverse suite of progressive businesses across several industries including care, support, housing solutions, renewables and manufacturing.
- Mairead has 7 children, ages 4 – 28, whom she raises with her husband Gerald
- She is a values based leader, sitting on several boards and mentors in leadership & personal development
- She has a keen interest in the regeneration of listed buildings, is a strong supporter of equality and diversity and has a passion for supporting women & girls to build their confidence and achieve success in whatever path they take
- In 2010 she co founded iCare Charity which is all about delivering acts of kindness, called ‘iCare Wishes’
iCare Mantra is "You'll find us wherever kindness can make a difference"
- Evolve was then born in 2018 from Mairead’s passion to promote and encourage strong female leadership across society.
Are you ready to take your next step - and join us on this journey?
Lets move forward and develop together. We are looking forward to supporting you, sharing with you, learning from you and being there with you to celebrate the highs and remind you of how resilient and strong you are in the lows.
We are looking forward to evolving into greatness together with you!